I am originally from Howard City, Michigan and moved to the Chicago area in 2005 to pursue a career in chiropractic. Upon graduation from National University of Chiropractic in 2009, I was able to begin working here at 21st Century Chiropractic; in 2015 I took over operations as the Owner and I am ready to provide my services to the community. I believe chiropractic is an important element of living a healthy and fulfilled lifestyle. The sense of relief that a patient has when they begin to improve after just a few visits is the most rewarding part of my job and I strive for those results for everyone that walks through our doors.
The most important thing my patients need to know about me is that I am a loving mother of two little boys, Beckett and Archer. I enjoy spending as much time as possible with them while I am not working to help my patients. One of my true passions outside of work is lifting weights, the adrenaline rush and satisfaction after completing a challenging workout is difficult to match. I have completed multiple marathons and other races so if you have a question about running or how to get started, please feel free to ask during your visit. I also coach at my crossfit gym three mornings a week. I find the workouts very rewarding and challenging.
Education and Training:
- Ferris State University: Bachelors in Applied Biology – 2005
- National University of Health Sciences: Doctor of Chiropractic – 2008
- 120 Hour Certification in Family Practice – 2008
- 12-hour First Adjustment Seminar: Family Wellness Chiropractic – 2015
- Webster Certification - 2015
- Illinois Chiropractic Society
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association